Come join an exciting 40 person venture-backed startup in the automotive space that is rethinking the future of transportation — starting with self-driving cars. The team is comprised of forward-thinking technologists and innovators in autonomous technology made up of industry veterans from companies like Apple, Cruise and Google.
There a multiple openings, but one area of real need is for talented engineers to help prototype and develop deep learning driving systems, as well as perception algorithms on Linux and embedded platforms. More specifically, this person will be responsible for designing and developing general purpose tools to feed the neural networks and be hands-on in the performance evaluation of the trained systems.
This is a rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built!
· BS in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science (MS/PhD preferred)
· Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills (Java/JNI also desired)
· Experience in CUDA / Computer Vision
· Familiarity with one or more neural network frameworks, such as Theano, Torch, or Caffe
· Programming experience on Android, Linux platforms, ARM NEON and/or OpenCL is a desired
· Understanding of Android NDK and frameworks is desired
· Experience with cloud computing architecture is a plus
· Experience with hardware such as LIDAR, radar, cameras, GPS, IMUs, CAN bus, etc. is a plus
Benefits & Perks: competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays, full dental/vision/medical package, unlimited vacation policy, catered lunches, team happy hours, and snack bar.